Code Geass Live or Die
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Artemis Di Brittania (WIP, got halfway through my biography continued when my internet went crazy and lost the entire thing (maxed) so i will re write later)

Go down

Artemis Di Brittania (WIP, got halfway through my biography continued when my internet went crazy and lost the entire thing (maxed) so i will re write later) Empty Artemis Di Brittania (WIP, got halfway through my biography continued when my internet went crazy and lost the entire thing (maxed) so i will re write later)

Post  Guest Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:00 pm

Name: Artemis di Brittania

Fraction: Brittania

Job/Occupation: Emporer of Brittania

Appearance: piercing blue eyes, tall, muscular build, pale skin, messy black hair, wears tight clothing, always has calm look on his face, wears several golden rings on right hand, tends to wear the most expensive garments and jewelry at his disposal

Personality: calm and very merciful, loves to play games, relentless and never gives up, doesn't enjoy being formal, never orders only asks, has compassion for all living things, feels compelled to buy everything for all the pretty girls, wants to help the world by controlling it all under brittanian rule.

Biography: living the sheltered life as prince Artemis never learned about the hardships of life only that family fought family for power and moving up in the line for the throne. Being next in line for the throne everyone treated him kindly hoping when he was older it would pay off, Artemis never knew his mother and whenever he asked his father he was shouted at and never discovered what happened to her. nearing the age of 6 he decided to go outdoors, wandering the palace grounds without nanny supervision he grew a love for plants upon seeing the royal garden. Constantly he snuck back to hide in the garden, his father didn't want him sneaking off due to his odd sense of paranoia in the worlds most secure place. one night while there was a party Artemis was hiding in the garden when approarched a a strange figure shrouded in black clothing the man pulled up a silenced pistol to shoot Artemis, cowering in fear Artemis closed his eyes bracing for the kill the shot came but didn't hit him, instead his Father had came out looking for him and instantly seeing his son in danger jumped in front of him getting killed. the black shrouded man was tackled by several gaurds and was killed almost imediantly, Artemis saw his father die before his eyes at the age of 6. His uncle was declared the new Emporer

Back to top Go down

Artemis Di Brittania (WIP, got halfway through my biography continued when my internet went crazy and lost the entire thing (maxed) so i will re write later) Empty Re: Artemis Di Brittania (WIP, got halfway through my biography continued when my internet went crazy and lost the entire thing (maxed) so i will re write later)

Post  Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:25 pm

his uncle was declared the new emperor since Artemis wasn't old enough. At 7 Artemis isolated himself from the rest of the world, only spent his time studying weapondry and tactics. At 12 he began a wild streak where he played tricks on everyone, but they weren't simple at all most invovled small electric shocks hooked up to doors, windows etc. and playing mind games. At around 14 Artemis stopped his childish pranks and started to play more severe mind games, pitting the royal family members against eachother destroying a marriage in the one, his uncle had enough of his behavior and sent him to Area 11. When he arrived nobody knew who he was so Artemis decided to walk around the land he'd one day rule, after sneaking away from his bodygaurds (which was becoming second nature to him) Artemis saw a girl about his age stealing bread from a local vendor furious about this because he felt like she was stealing from him in a way, so Artemis chased after her and he managed to tackle her but got kicked in the face and she escaped. Later at 15 he met her again only this time she had broken into his manor and was caught stealing, instead of killing her Artemis sparred her life in exchange for a name and it was Arina. Artemis saw this as a game and it was her turn so while he waited for her to come into his life again he spent most of his time working out,combat training, and learning how to pilot a knightmare. Artemis was going through the cities poorer district when he saw Arina again who taunted him and ran off, Artemis chased her all over the city until he ran out of breath and slumped against a wall breathless, Arina slumped down next to him not tired at all. They ended up talking for awhile and found they had alot in common for people from two different worlds and quickly became good friends. From that point on Artemis was always sneaking out to see Arina where they would talk or have they're games of hide 'n seek. Nearing the Age of 17 Artemis began to spend alot of his

Back to top Go down

Artemis Di Brittania (WIP, got halfway through my biography continued when my internet went crazy and lost the entire thing (maxed) so i will re write later) Empty Re: Artemis Di Brittania (WIP, got halfway through my biography continued when my internet went crazy and lost the entire thing (maxed) so i will re write later)

Post  Admin Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:39 pm

Well, it looks good, but its only missing a knightmare frame, sooooo, I'm gonna put it as custom knightmare

APPROVED
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://codegeassliveordie.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:07 pm

time attending parties, flirting with honorary brittanians daughters and soon gained the reputation of 'Prince Charming' being a prince and all which didn't make him so popular with other guys since he keep stealing all the women but he never dated them for long always moving onto a new girl each week. Nearing the age of 18 his uncle became conerned that his throne would be taken away so he attempted to have Artemis assassinated, three men broke into Artemises room one night and attempted to slit his throat but luckily woke up before they could do so and held them off until security arrived (he has combat training but 3 against one.) . Artemis was furious for the 2nd time in his life, interogating the assassins til they spilled the beans on who hired them. On Artemis's 18th birthday he returned from Area 11 and assumed his role as Emperor and sent his uncle to jail for his treasonous act, didn't kill him since they were after all family. At 19 he decided to returned to Area 11 and take care of the japanese rebellion personally. Present day: Artemis is Emperor of Brittania, he believes controlling the rebellion is the only way to stop more Area's for rebeling as well.

RP sample: “Leave now.” Artemis said to a servant as he sat down to a table on his deck over looking Area 11 at sunset, with a cup of tea and kettle sitting on the table “hey there Arty” Arina said playfully climbing up over the gaurd rail on the deck, she had long pink hair tied into pigtails “I told you your allowed to use the front door, I'm Emperor now remember?” Artemis said smiling “oh yea. that means i have to hate you” Arina laughed sitting ontop of the gaurdrail “Yea i'm the root of all evil. grr i hate 11's” Artemis said mockingly standing up and leaning against the gaurdrail next to Arina who laughed at his comment “so are you going to let Area 11 be japan again?” Arina asked “sorry but no. My vision of world peace can only be obtained with this Zero dead.” Artemis said on a more serious

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum